Tuesday, January 22, 2008

OH MY LIFE...!

Oh my life , what a bless you are !
Oh my life , what a mess you are !

i love u for the glorious days,

which you have always given me;

i condemn you for the miseries,

with which you have stricken me !

i 've loved your charms,
i 've felt your calms;
you made me think,
in the time of a blink;
the laborious days,
the assiduous nights,
n then the glory,
reaching ecstatic heights.

but everything 's gone in the eddy of life,
i've lost my tranquillizing,intoxicating fife.
but glory will have to return to me,
someday again i 'll make merry in glee.
oh dear AMIT have faith in you,
this is what LIFE is-with ups n downs
when i've accepted its loving smiles
why should i be afraid of its frowns.
it is often darkest before the night's over,
then comes DAY-with its shining crowns

No comments: